A breakfast delight for those cold winter mornings!
1 cup Milk
4 slices Bread
1 tablespoon Butter
1-3 teaspoons Sugar
No of Servings:
3.00 (1 Votes)
1.Place eggs, milk and butter into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
2. Cut bread into diagonal slice - should end up with 8 pieces of bread.
3. Sink bread into mixture, until saturated.
4. Place bread on to hot saucepan (ensure oil or butter is melted on saucepan before putting bread on).
5. Cook until golden brown, then turn over to cook other side.
6. Continue steps 3 to 5 until all bread has been cooked.
7. Sprinkle sugar on top of bread and enjoy!