1. Make thin crepes
2. Brown onion, garlic, then add spices cook 2mins
3. add mince and potato stir to coat and add three quater cup of water, put lid on and cook until potato is cooked.
4. Place crepe on a plate add a big tablespoon of mince mix on the end and roll up tucking in the sides as you would a spring roll.
5. Dip in beaten egg then roll in bread crumbs.
6. Shallow fry until golden and drain on kitchen towel.
7. Can be made a day ahead and heated in oven.
YUM YUM with a chillie sauce.
2 cups flour
2.5 cups full fat milk
2 tablespoons melted butter
500 grams topside mince
1 brown onion fine dice
4 cloves of garlic minced
3 medium size potato in small 2cm cubes
salt and pepper to taste
sweet or hot paprika to taste
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 teaspoons corriander powder
lightly beaten egg
No of Servings:
5.00 (2 Votes)
MAKE CURRY THE DAY BEFORE SO IT IS COOL AND THE FLAVOURS HAVE A CHANCE TO DEVELOP. CREPES CAN ALSO BE MADE THE DAY BEFORE.
These rolls can be frozen once crumbed - thaw before cooking or frozen once cooked.
great party food or lunch box food. easy to eat and delicious. SRI-LANKAN PAN ROLLS