Perfect delicious cookies! Nice and sweet will make you weak!
This cookies are perfect for a childs party, or yummy snack!
Simply mother watering!
500 grams Soften Butter
1 cup Castor Sugar
1 tin Condensed Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
4 cups Plain Flour
Any Chocolate you desire (mini m&m\\\'s, crushed up block of chocolate)
No of Servings:
1. Cream the butter and sugar.
2. Mix in the condensed milk and vanilla essence.
3. Add the flour 1 cup at a time until it forms a nice dough.
4. Add the chocolate and roll into balls
5. Bake in a preheated oven for about 8-10 minutes or untill lightly golden, they will firm up more when they are cooling.
This recipe will make heaps of cookies, alturnately you can half the recipe or when you are rolling the dough keep some of the uncooked dough balls in an airtight container in the fridge and cook as needed (the dough should last for about 2 weeks in the fridge)